Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A nurse, a Pig and an infertile walk into an exam room…

Well, fine, I don’t actually have a joke, but I do have an update, does that count? By the numbers…

RIGHT: 13, 12, 12, 9, 6
LEFT: 14, 13, 12, 11, 9

He didn’t give me any decimals, so we’ll just assume they’re all .9, right?

Oh, the lining is 12, w/ triple stripe pattern and my E2 is 704 (no idea what that even means, but at least I know!)

So this news?

Fan-FUCKING-tastic! Last time I only had five follicles, all in my left ovary. I’m so glad Righty is in the game! That’s probably where all the good eggs were hiding last time ‘round.

I’ll stim for two more days, then go back Thursday morning. He thinks trigger Friday, ER Sunday. And here we go again!

Also, and this is how I know the times, they are a’changin’… Dr. Pig was totally appropriate! It’s a miracle!

So, much thanks to Ms P and Amy R who have nominated me as a rockin’ blogger, even before I shot myself up in a bar bathroom before heading to a rock show!

Anyhoo, at the risk of repeat nominating some peeps, here is my list.

Ms. P herself, who not only writes a great blog, but is one of the best commenters around. I’ve seen her comments on this blog (obviously) and on others and she always seems to know just what to say. To me, that rocks.

Of course I’ve got to give a shout out to my true cyclesista, Leah. She’s got a couple cycles on me, but we’re really in the same place mentally (no offense Leah!) about IF and this cycle, we’re pretty much neck and neck with follie counts and schedule. There is even a chance we’ll have our ER on the same day! Not to mention, her blog rocks.

Amy R
and I have brunched, lunched and pedicured together and I have to say if I’ve got to go through IF, having a real live person to talk about all this crapola with cannot be beat. It’s even better when she’s as cool as Amy! Head over and visit her, wouldja? She needs some cheerleading about her Fab Four who are rockin’ the Petri dishes in Daly City.

Another Rockin’ Blogger is Geohde at Mission Impossible. Hee-fuckin’-larious, I tell you. Don’t believe me? Just check out this take on one of Michael Jackson’s finest. You will pee your frickin' pants. She’s also been a great support to me of late.

Finally it’s Alexa at Flotsam Blog. I’ve said it before, but her writing style makes me jealous (as do her Gilmore Girls finale parties and cakes). Her ET was today, so I am crossing my fingers that she has a speedy (and rockin’) 2WW.

This doesn’t even begin to commend the awesomeness of the blogosphere. I am so thankful for this resource!

9 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Go follies go .. nice work ;)

Anonymous said...

Those are some great sounding follies!

Alexa said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out. Your numbers look great this time! Crossing all crossables for you...

Mama Bear said...

Great news on the follies!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Unknown said...

Erin, thanks for the very nice compliments and 'cheer up' note. I appreciate it. Hugs to you :)

Becks said...

That's great news about your follicles, they look good sizes too. Exciting times ahead.

Jen said...

Look how symmetrical your ovaries are! Fancy! Good luck!

And the numbers I got on my follies were all like 17, 16, 15 so I just assumed that was centimeters and I could convert it to millimeters to .17, .16, etc., and be cool like everybody else on the blogosphere...

JJ said...

Nice follies!!

Tam said...

Just wanted to say that I am glad that there is lots happening in those ovaries! Good luck with the next few days, hoping that you get lots of eggs!!