Fine, enough. Here goes. For those unclear on the rules, you set your ipod (or other mp3 player - no i-snobbery here) to shuffle and the first 5 songs to come up are the answers to the following questions. In order! No cheating!
1. The song for the you that existed before you ever thought about your fertility:
Tabou by Les Nubians (Hmm, I am kind of bitchy so maybe...)
2. Would you really want to go back and be that person again?
Rompe by Daddy Yankee ("It breaks"? Not sure what to make of that. I guess my old self is broken? No shit!)
3. The song for when you first started fertility treatments:
Over and Over Again by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah (OK - here's a winner! little did I know how true that would be)
4. What did infertility do to your sex life?
Red Beans N Rice – Southern Culture on the Skids (Um, yeah, I think the band name is more pertinent than the song title. That should count, right?)
5. What about superstitions and fertility rituals?
Intermittently by Barenaked Ladies (Wait, what? I thought it was supposed to be “frequently”!)
In Other News....My drugs arrive tomorrow! I skipped over the injectible IUIs, so this is my first go-round of the daily shots and I'm oddly stoked! I'll be sure to post the obligatory photo . It seems like that's an important rite of IF blog passage.