Friday, April 13, 2007

Idyllic, Storybook, Urban Legendary Natural Pregnancy, Right This Way!

Well, I'm officially an IVFer-to-be, at least until the title of this post comes to fruition.

After talking with my RE, I'm taking this cycle off (from high-tech stuff, that is) and will attempt (most likely in vain) to be that mysteriously evil "friend of a friend" that we're always hearing about. "She signed up for IVF, and all of a sudden she got knocked up the old-fashioned way!"

That's me. Old-fashioned to the core. (She said on her blog.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So you're going au naturel for this cycle! I, too, have delusions of being that friend of my SIL's co-worker's cousin. We're testing the strength of my delusion this cycle. If it's a bust (which I'm sure it will be...) we're off to IVF-land.

Good luck this month!

Carrie said...

Hi Erin,
Thanks for your comment. It looks like we are in the same boat. I really understand the desperation of the last natural cycle. I think I'm trying to scare my body into responding. I should know better, it's never listened to me before!
Well I'll check in with you and add you to my reading list (if that's ok)
Maybe we'll both come up trumps this month and IVF will just be a scary memory.

Mama Bear said...

Here's hoping for your last pre-IVF cycle! :-) Best of luck!!!

hammygirl said...

I have a friend... but I won't bore you with that story - it is possible though! I'll be checking in on your regularly! :)