So I convinced W to play the Guess the Acronym game. It wasn't easy since it was only a few minutes after his beloved Sabres were eliminated from the playoffs. (Plus he didn't even get to see the end of the game because NBC decided that the pre-Preakness broadcast was more important than the Sabres-Ottowa overtime. Yes, we all need more Bob Costas.)
Also, he's not a huge fan of these things. For my bachelorette party my friends emailed him a little quiz asking silly questions like how many kids we want (HA!), the craziest place we ever had sex, etc. At the party they asked the questions and for each one wrong I had to have a shot of Jim Beam. So, I thought I would ace it, but I kept getting them wrong. Finally when the answer to craziest place we had sex was "The Eiffel Tower" I knew something was up since as I screamed, "HE'S NEVER BEEN TO FUCKING FRANCE!!!" Turns out he gave the quiz to his best pal to fill out and I was totally screwed. And drunk.
Anyway here are his answers. I actually thought he might do a little better than he did, but I'm sure with the Sabres tragedy he wasn't at his best.
AF Affirmative Fertilization
IVF In Vitro Fertilization (YES!)
IUI In-utero insemination (so close!)
IF Instant fertilization (uh yeah, not so much)
PG Procter & Gamble
TTC Tri Triptophan Cloromine (WHA??)
DPO Department of Public Orifices
BFP Big Fuckin' Penis
BFN Big Fuckin' Navel
POAS Part of a System
OPK Office of Prenatal Kare
CD Confluent Displaysia (seemed like a nice title to me)
BD Birth Defect (which I think he might have)
Try it, it's fun!
And now, for eight random things about me...
1. I learned to drive on my friend's stick shift and once I finally took driver's ed, I was worried I wouldn't know how to drive an automatic. Apparently the meaning of the word "automatic" had escaped me.
2. I went to Costa Rica on a two week vacation and ended up staying for a year and a half. During that time I only had about a dozen hot showers.
3. I don't like wind.
4. When I was in high school, I was really into Motown music. No, I did not grow up in Detroit in the 60s. I'm not really sure how it happened.
5. I could eat Mexican food every single night of my life.
6. It shows.
7. I've been going to acupuncture at least once a week since February and I have yet to actually see a needle when it's stuck in me. I'm hoping to keep it that way.
8. I don't like pie or cooked fruit of any kind. Except pineapple on pizza.
Most everyone around has been tagged with this so far, but if you haven't yet, consider yourself tagged!