Friday, April 20, 2007

Is it too soon to start registering for baby shower gifts?


What? Don't look at me like that.

So what if I've been trying to have a baby for three and a half years with absolutely no luck and am still about a week from even ovulating during a non ART cycle. So WHAT!

I found something I need.

Can you imagine how delish the brownies would be from this pan? I'm all about the edges, so this is basically my dream come true.

I may have to get it for myself before the shower so I can practice. (Yeah, yeah, what effin' shower...I know.)

3 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Your title totally made me laugh out loud. :-)

And, as for the shower gift, I've got to say, though, I'm more of a fan of the soft, fudgey middle of the brownie myself. I always burn the edges, so that's probably more of a comment of my lack of baking expertise than anything else.

Also, thanks so much for submitting that post to the emblopedia. I don't mind at all and I really appreciate it. :-)

Unknown said...

Yum. Any way you cook 'em, brownies are manna from heaven. And practice makes perfect!

Carrie said...

We don't really do showers over here so I don't have to worry about mine!
Brownies sound good though.