Thursday, July 26, 2007

...All I Ever Wanted

Well, in just a few short hours I'm hopping on a red-eye and will be winging it toward VACATION! I am so ready for this. Lake swimming, row boating and book reading. Ahhhhh....

We have to bring W's laptop so he can stay connected to work, but I am going to try to avoid the internets if at all possible. (It's not. I'm addicted. When I got pulled over in a car chase the other night my Blood-Internet Level was well over the legal limit and they found a wireless card in my pocket. But I swear they weren't my pants! I guess I shouldn't have taken off that internet-detecting anklet.) That last bit will seem a bit weird if you don't follow celebutard gossip. I do. No shame in my game.

Anyway, I will try to limit my time online over the next week or so and when I return I'll be on bcp. I should leave room for the very unlikely possibility that rather than being on the pill, I'll be pregnant, so I will, but I'm not counting on it.

BUT, speaking of pregnant ladies, skedaddle over to visit Miss Sticky-Bun who is living up to her name! Woo hoo!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey E, sorry for having to call the cops on you the other night...the big white car you were driving was scaring me :)....I am also addicted to celebutard gossip sites! :D

Have a wonderful time getting some good R&R!

Mama Bear said...

I hope you have a great vacation and get some much deserved r&r. :-)

And, thanks so much for the shout out and the support and well wishes--not just over the past few days, but throughout the past several months. I can't tell you all how much it means to me to know that I have a community to cheer me on with good news, and support me during the not-so-good news.

Geohde said...

It might be a 'remote' possibility, but it's still nice to contemplate. :)

Enjoy your break....I'm not even going to post one of those annoying anecdotes about how relaxing always does the trick :)

Sarah said...

hahaha, that's the first time i've heard celebutard and it's HILARIOUS! as is the blood-internet level. have a great vacation!!

Carrie said...

Have a great time away.

JJ said...

Ooooo R&R is wonderful...enjoy it my friend!

LJ said...

Have a GREAT vaca!

Ms. Planner said...

Too funny! Have a great vacation and I will miss your sweet and funny posts & comments while you are away.

tipsymarie said...

Hilarious! Have a great vacation . . . and remember what they say. "My second cousins' best friends sister . . ."

Have a great one.